Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a "from memory" version of a recipe I came across (and subsequently added to) from the back of a box of frozen perogies. It's certainly a comfort food and is quick to prepare and full of taste.
- 1 (16 ounce) box frozen potato and onion pierogies
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup (reduced sodium & fat)
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves (packed)
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese, shredded (or provolone)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 8x8 glass casserole with non-stick cooking spray. Pour condensed soup into dish add milk, chopped garlic, pepper (to taste). Stir well. Add in baby spinach stir to coat. Add perogies and stir to coat.
- Top with shredded swiss cheese and sprinkle with with paprika.
- Cover with foil and bake 40 minutes. Remove from oven, remove foil and return to oven until cheese is bubbly and melted (about 8-10 more minutes).