Recipe by Shalou
I myself am of Haitian and African decent but have always been drawn to Spanish culture I have infused recipes from all the Puerto Rican woman I grew up around and made it my own
Directions See How It's Made
- I first marinate the pork shoulder
- I poke deep holes with a knife and stuff them with the fresh crushed garlic.
- I then sprinkle adobo all over
- Sprinkle salt all over
- Pour alittle extra virgin olive oil on the pork shoulder.
- Pour white vinegar at the bottom of the pan so it can mix later on with the reduction ( this will be your sauce or gravy ).
- Place pork shoulder in pan skin side up for two hours covered.
- Then place pork shoulder skin down covered for one hour.
- Then turn pork shoulder over skin facing up take cover off and cook one more hour or until golden brown.
- Take out let sit for ten minutes and enjoy !
- Don't forget to baste with juices from the bottom of pan while cooking.