Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
A quick meal for two using pantry stable items that might be found in a limited RV kitchen or in off campus housing, Look for jars of " Salad Olives" that have already been pitted and sliced for you, and are less expensive than whole olives.
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna fish, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced (canned is OK)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup olive, pitted, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, ground
- Saute the mushrooms in the olive oil until soft and slightly crispy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and heat.
- be served over cooked pasta.
This was very good. I am always looking for new tuna recipes and this one was fast and easy. Thank you for a wonderful recipe.