Recipe by Mimi Liem
As easy 123 on your finger to make the Native Indonesian Recipes. Very famous name in Indonesia call by Fried Mix Meat.. Use the local chicken for more delicious. We have two kind of chicken (one in the farm - big, and the small one live in the country side). You may choose in your local market. Please visit my web http://momy4urecippes.blogspot.com
- 1 whole chicken
- 250 g bread flour
- 40 g essence of chicken powder
- 80 g onions
- 8 pieces shallots
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove bones from the chicken cut very thinly.
- Cut onion into very small pieces.
- Grind shallots.
- Evenly mix all the above with bread flour.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Make mix into small discs about 2-2.5 inch in diameter.
- Heat oil on a pan.
- Put each disc and fry until dark golden and Ready to serve.