Recipe by Mura Wehi
The cooking time is actually chilling time. A delicious and refreshing drink with a daring name. You could use real rum instead of rum extract. Either way it's different but oh-so good.
- 6 cups chilled soda water
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 cup lemon juice (fresh or bottled is fine)
- 1 cup blueberry juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon rum extract
- 1 cup granulated sugar (try 1/2 cup first)
- 2 cups orange juice
- 4 drops red food coloring
- 4 drops blue food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Place soda water in the fridge (freezer for faster chilling) until very cold.
- In a large pitcher, combine juices, sugar, water and extracts.
- Add 4 drops of each food coloring. into the juices mixture. If you want it darker add more of each color. Be advised, the punch might come out looking BLACK in color if you use too much.
- Gently stir into the soda water.
- Chill at least four hours or serve on ice immediately. Enjoy.