Recipe by **Mandy**
Untested by me, posted for ZWT III. From Allrecipes.com
Top Review by Mr. Mike
Dry chicken is not the recipe's fault. Grill the chicken over a nice medium fire but remove it as soon as the juices run clear, just like the recipe says - perfect, juicy, every time, no matter the recipe. Peri peri is big here in South Africa - Cheers! Mike
- 1⁄4 cup paprika
- 2 tablespoons hot chili powder
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh ginger
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, stir together the paprika, chili powder, lemon juice, garlic, ginger and salt. Rub chicken with the mixture, place in a dish, and marinate for 3 hours.
- Preheat a grill for medium heat.
- Place chicken onto the grill and discard the marinade. Cook for about 30 minutes, turning occasionally, until the skin is slightly charred and juices run clear.