Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is adapted from a Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce Recipe. It's unique and quick for those rushed weekday meals.
- 3⁄4 lb spaghetti (12 ounces, can't find that size box where I live)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 ounces shredded parmesan cheese or 2 ounces romano cheese
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (26 ounce) can spaghetti sauce (4 Cheese is good)
- bacon or pepperoni (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package, rinse with cool water and drain well.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Combine eggs and parmesan or romano cheese.
- Toss with pasta and 1 cup of the mozzarella, blending well.
- Generously grease or spray a 15 x 10 inch cookie sheet with sides.
- Press pasta into the bottom of pan.
- Spread sauce evenly over pasta and top with remaining cheese.
- Add additional toppings, if desired.
- Bake for 30 minutes, let stand for 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve.