Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just came up with this recipe in a pinch when I had some chicken legs and wanted something different on the grilled chicken. You can vary the amounts of each spice to your taste. The original is nice and spicy. Not extremely spicy, but for people who don't like spice go light on the cayenne.
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper (Cayenne)
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Mix all the spices in a bowl.
- Store in airtight container.