1/9 Photos of Perfectly Seasoned Taco Meat
Never mind buying those little EXPENSIVE packets of taco seasonings ever again. You have all the herbs on your shelf (I hope!) to make PERFECTLY seasoned taco meat every time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute meat (and onion if using fresh); drain fat if necessary; turn heat to low.
- 2Sprinkle dried onion, herbs and seasonings over the meat; stir to mix well.
- 3Add water; stirring again.
- 4Cover and simmer on low for 10-15 minutes, until most of the water has been absorbed; remove lid and let dry; remove from heat.
- 5USES: Tacos, burritoes, enchiladas, taco salad, sloppy taco joes, nachoes, taco dip.
- 6BRILLIANT IDEA: Pour dried onion flakes, seasonings and herbs into a pile on a small square of foil. Close tightly, store in a zippered plastic baggie. Use as you would a store-bought packet!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfectly Seasoned Taco Meat
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.4
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 192.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 10.8 g