Recipe by Manda
THIS STUFF IS ADDICTIVE!!!!! I actually package this in snack-size bags for myself so that I will not eat the whole batch at once/lol! You can add or delete ingredients as you wish. I have sometimes added Chex cereal instead of the oyster crackers, added bagel chips, etc. The possibilities are endless, but it is the wonderful seasoning blend that makes this mix a hit at every family get-together, as well as game night with the guys!
Top Review by lets.eat
I doubled this recipe since it's summer time and have alot of 'little' visitors. My DH is not at all a fan of pretzels, but he could not stop at one serving. Like Karen=^..^= had mentioned, my DS's weren't fans of the oyster crackers, and I'm not sure why, but they were eating around them.
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 package hidden valley ranch dry ranch dressing mix
- 8 ounces bags miniature pretzel twists
- 8 ounces bagsof sourdough nibbler pretzels
- 5 1⁄3-8 ounces bags oyster crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, whisk together first 5 ingredients.
- In large bowl, toss together pretzels and crackers.
- Pour dressing mixture over top, and toss well to coat evenly.
- Spread mixture onto large baking pan and bake at 300 degrees for 10-15 min.
- ,mixing once halfway through baking time.
- Let cool, and store in airtight container or ziplock bag.