1/1 Photo of Perfectly Scrumptious Chocolate Chip Cookies
Briar Rose's Note:
I know there's billions of CCC recipes out there. But I have some horrible critics at my house and they love these! Plus, they aren't flat like some ccc cookies - ah, there's a secret to that!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter, shortening, eggs, brown & granulated sugar together.
- 2Then add (one at a time) salt, baking soda, flour & cocoa.
- 3Once this has been thoroughly incorporated into the mix, stir chips on a slower mix as not to mulch the chocolate.
- 4Spoon and drop onto cookie sheets and place into oven for 7-9 minutes.
- 5Cookies should come out golden and luscious.
- 6Let rest on sheets for a minute before transferring onto paper towels for final cooling.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfectly Scrumptious Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.7
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 55.5 mg
- Sodium 278.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 41.4 g
- Protein 5.0 g