Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
My aunt made this punch at my baby shower, it is fantastic! This is a very large portion; we make it in a bucket.
- 92 ounces cranberry-raspberry juice
- 32 ounces pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix
- 2 liters ginger ale
- 12 ounces raspberries (optional)
- Mix cranberry raspberry juice and pina colada mix and freeze.
- Take out of freezer 45 min to 1 hour before serving.
- Add ginger ale.
- If you have an Ice pick, start poking at it and it help break it up.
- Add raspberries (optional).