Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. My family loves basil and potatoes and and cheese. This combination is perfect and simple to make with Simply Potatoes.
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- Blend olive oil, basil and Parmesan cheese in a food processor or a blender until smooth. Place pesto in a bowl and add the sour cream and mix together.
- Cook Simply Potatoes Diced with onion in a saucepan in water about 10 minutes or until fork tender and drain.
- Combine pesto with sour cream and drained potatoes, gently folding to coat. Serve immediately.