1/9 Photos of Perfectly Chocolate Hershey's Hot Cocoa
I have been making this recipe for ages now and when I first found it, it was on the side of Hershey's Cocoa Tin. As a matter of fact, my mother used to make this for my sister and me in Cuba, when we weren't even so little. Found this on hershey's web site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugar, cocoa and salt in large mug.
- 2Heat milk in microwave at HIGH(100%) for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until hot.
- 3Gradually add hot milk to cocoa mixture in mug, stirring until well blended.
- 4Stir in vanilla.
- 6Rich and Adult: Increase cocoa to 2 tablespoons; follow recipe.
- 7Lower Fat: Use nonfat milk; follow recipe.
- 8Sugar Free: Omit sugar. Combine cocoa and salt. Proceed as above, using nonfat milk. Stir in vanilla and sugar substitute with sweetening of 2 tablespoons sugar.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfectly Chocolate Hershey's Hot Cocoa
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.0
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 274.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 8.6 g