- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3 ounces orange gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple, reserve juice, dissolve gelatin in boiling water .
- Use reserved syrup and enough cold water to measure 1/2 cup --
- Gradually add to cream cheese mixture, mix well.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into lightly oiled 1 quart mold.
- Chill till firm.
- Unmold onto chilled serving platter --
- I sometimes unmold this onto lettuce leafs on a dessert place -- .