Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have made a lot of garlic bread and this has been perfected. It is also way simple.
- Cut French Bread in slices.
- Spread butter evenly over each slice.
- Shake garlic powder over each. I have noticed it turns out best using Flavorite garlic powder.
- Shake Italian Seasoning over each slice.
- Put in oven at Broil tell crisp on top.
This is great! I used an italian loaf tonight and served this with spaghetti and meatballs-my own meatball recipe of course-everyone loved this.Thanks beautiful for the great recipe idea.