Recipe by jdod13
Forgot where I found the inspiration for this one but - wow, light fluffy delicious and.... perfect
Top Review by Baby Kato
Delicious pancakes, really lovely, light, tender and fluffy. The taste of the pancake is wonderful. They were perfect served with a little maple syrup. I can't wait to make these again. Thanks for sharing this easy and quick to make recipe. I shared these with my granddaughter she asked for more, high praise indeed. Made for My 3 Chefs -- 2012
- 314.66 ml all-purpose flour (156g)
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 1 egg
- 236.59 ml nonfat milk
- 59.14 ml plain yogurt (i use greek)
- 44.37 ml melted unsalted butter
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and allow to cool.
- combine all dry ingredients (first 5 ingredients).
- mix wet ingredients including cooled butter.
- combine wet and dry ingredients and do not over-mix.
- cook 1/4 cup portions on lightly buttered griddle or skillet until golden brown and delicious.