Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
Forgot where I found the inspiration for this one but - wow, light fluffy delicious and.... perfect
Make and share this Perfect Yogurt Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour (156g)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt (i use greek)
- 3 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt butter and allow to cool.
- combine all dry ingredients (first 5 ingredients).
- mix wet ingredients including cooled butter.
- combine wet and dry ingredients and do not over-mix.
- cook 1/4 cup portions on lightly buttered griddle or skillet until golden brown and delicious.
Delicious pancakes, really lovely, light, tender and fluffy. The taste of the pancake is wonderful. They were perfect served with a little maple syrup. I can't wait to make these again. Thanks for sharing this easy and quick to make recipe. I shared these with my granddaughter she asked for more, high praise indeed. Made for My 3 Chefs -- 2012