Recipe by jdod13
Forgot where I found the inspiration for this one but - wow, light fluffy delicious and.... perfect
Top Review by Baby Kato
Delicious pancakes, really lovely, light, tender and fluffy. The taste of the pancake is wonderful. They were perfect served with a little maple syrup. I can't wait to make these again. Thanks for sharing this easy and quick to make recipe. I shared these with my granddaughter she asked for more, high praise indeed. Made for My 3 Chefs -- 2012
- 1 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour (156g)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt (i use greek)
- 3 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and allow to cool.
- combine all dry ingredients (first 5 ingredients).
- mix wet ingredients including cooled butter.
- combine wet and dry ingredients and do not over-mix.
- cook 1/4 cup portions on lightly buttered griddle or skillet until golden brown and delicious.