Recipe by Lalaloula
This is a very simple and quick pizza dough that can be used for making quiches as well. It's yeast and dairy free. Tastes very good!
Top Review by Debbwl
A quick and easy last minute pizza crust that is nicely flavored with dried herbs. I did have a little trouble with the conversions, made using whole wheat option and both basil and oregano. I liked the health aspect of this crust but DH said he missed the yeast. Thanks for the post.
- 400 g whole spelt flour (you can substitute wheat)
- 250 ml water
- 50 ml oil (e.g.sunflower)
- dried herbs (basil, majoram, oregano)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine flour, water, oil and herbs. Using your hands knead into a soft dough (this will take some time).
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface and transfer to a paper-lined baking sheet. Prick with a fork and top with sauce and topping of your choice.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 200°C for about 10-15 minutes (depending on topping and thickness of your dough).