1/1 Photo of Perfect Vodka Sauce With Prosciutto
I adopted this recipe in Aug. 2006 & will add input whenever I prepare it. It originally was posted Dec 11, 2002. Original comments: "The best vodka sauce I've ever had. Restaurants wish they had this recipe. Really, it's true."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large frying/saute pan add oil, butter and garlic, saute on low flame until oil starts to bubble.
- 2Add tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- 3Cook covered on a low flame for about 30 minutes.
- 4Add vodka.
- 5Cook uncovered for 25 minutes.
- 6Add prosciutto-- cook 5 more minutes.
- 7Add basil and heavy cream-- cook just 5 more minutes.
- 8SERVE IT NOW!
- 9I like this over penne pasta.
- 10I only use Barilla.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Vodka Sauce With Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.9
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 89.1 mg
- Sodium 58.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: