Prep 1 min
Cook 6 mins
My mom always made the gravy but she passed this year and I needed a fail proof recipe this is a winner.
- 1 (1 ounce) packet turkey gravy mix
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 1⁄2 cup turkey pan drippings or 1⁄2 cup broth
- 1⁄2 cup cooked chopped turkey giblets
- Combine Turkey Mix and flour in a medium saucepan. using a wisk, gradually stir in water, turkey drippings and turkey giblets.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat stirring occasionaluu. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until thick.