Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cooking method courtesy of Caesar Guinto!
- 2 cups jasmine rice
- Place jasmine rice in an ovenproof small pot; wash with cold water and drain off the water.
- Add clean cold water into the pot to the depth of the second line of your middle finger while touching the surface of the rice.
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Bring rice and water to a boil; when the water starts to boil, remove from heat and cover the pot.
- Place into the oven and bake for 18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.