I love shrimp cocktails but hate the sauce they come with in the store or restaurants . When ever I go to mexico they make the most delicious Cocktails out of Shrimp, Clam ,Abalone or Octopus. I like the Shrimp the best but love the clam to. You can make a cocktail with all of these or just one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a tall cup or a bowl squeeze the juice from both limes. juicy ones are best.
- 2I like to chop the shrimp first and let it soak in the lime juice while I chop the other ingredients.
- 3Chop avocado , cucumber and green onion to the size of your liking. I like everything pretty small.
- 4add all to the bowl and mix in catsup ( and tabasco if you want ). Mix well and enjoy.
- 5This recipes is really all to taste but the directions are just how I like it.
- 6You can add tomatoes , white onion, cilantro more or less lemon juice and/or catsup If you like. You can also add more or less shrimp, avocado, and/or cucumber. add salt and pepper if you like.
- 7remember if you use fresh raw clams to keep the juice from them for the cocktail . If you use abalone or octopus boil first.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Shrimp Cocktail (No Horseradish)
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.6
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 308.8 mg
- Sodium 695.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 35.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: