1/4 Photos of Perfect Shortbread Cookies
Sara 76's Note:
This is from Flo Bjielke-Peterson's Country Cooking book, they are so good, real melt in your mouth type cookies. I make them every year at Christmas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften butter.
- 2Place in a mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients and knead well.
- 3Roll tablespoon fulls of dough into balls, and flatten slightly on a lined biscuit tray.
- 4Bake at 180C for 15 minutes, or until a light golden brown.
- 5Be careful not to let them burn, they should only change colour slightly!
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Shortbread Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.0
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 58.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g