Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious salmon steaks! Great in the summer with asparagus and rice! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!
- 1 teaspoon orange rind, grated
- 1 tablespoon grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 lb salmon steak, cut into 4 equal pieces
- salt and pepper
- In a bowl, mix orange peel, grapefruit juice, orange juice, ginger, and hot water.
- Put salmon into shallow dish and pour mixture over salmon, (make sure steaks are covered all over).
- Place steaks on grill, cook for about 10 minutes, (until steaks turn pretty shade of pink).
This was delicious, and I really enjoyed the citrusy touch from the grapefruit juice. Made for the June 2012 tag game in the Spain/Portugal forum.
Loved it! Delicious salmon recipe! We ate every last piece. Super moist flavorful fish! Made for "Think Pink - Going Strong thru October."
Excellent recipe,sorry its not the best photo