Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
My family loves to fish and we often have fresh salmon or some in the freezer. This is one of our favorite recipes. The salmon always comes out super moist!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 (2 lb) salmon fillets, about 2 pounds skin on
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Spray rack in broiler pan with Pam. Set aside. In small mixing bowl, combine mayo, onions, and mustard. Set aside.
- Place salmon fillet skin side down on prepared broiler pan. Place under broiler with surface of fish 7 in from heat. Broil for 10 minutes and then remove from broiler and spread mayo micture evenly on fillet.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder evenly over mayo mixture. Broil for another 10 to 15 minutes, or until fish is firm and opaque and just begins to flake, and mayo mixture is golden brown.