1/1 Photo of Perfect Risotto for Wolfgang Puck Pressure Cooker
If anyone has the Wolfgang Puck pressure cooker from HSN, you know the recipes that came with it are pretty sparse. Here's one I devised for risotto that turned out beyond perfect. Give it a try! Technique is based on green risotto recipe in the instruction book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in cooker using the vegetable function. Add onion and saute until tender and translucent.
- 2Add rice and stock. Lock lid in place.
- 3Select rice function and set timer for 15 minutes.
- 4When cycle is done and all pressure has been released, open lid.
- 5Stir in black pepper to taste and 1 - 3 tbs romano or parmesan cheese, also to taste. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Risotto for Wolfgang Puck Pressure Cooker
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.7
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 6.6 mg
- Sodium 229.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 7.7 g