If anyone has the Wolfgang Puck pressure cooker from HSN, you know the recipes that came with it are pretty sparse. Here's one I devised for risotto that turned out beyond perfect. Give it a try! Technique is based on green risotto recipe in the instruction book.
- Heat oil in cooker using the vegetable function. Add onion and saute until tender and translucent.
- Add rice and stock. Lock lid in place.
- Select rice function and set timer for 15 minutes.
- When cycle is done and all pressure has been released, open lid.
- Stir in black pepper to taste and 1 - 3 tbs romano or parmesan cheese, also to taste. Serve immediately.