1/6 Photos of Perfect Rib Eye Steaks
Succulent, tender, and flavorful, just like at the famous steakhouses! These are great on the grill, but you can also pan sear or broil them too. You can also use prime rib or any other quality steak.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 78.07 ml McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 2 (680.38 g) rib eye steaks
- 1Spread the steak seasoning in a line on a shallow dish.
- 2Holding the steaks upright (like a wheel), press the edge of the steak into the seasoning. Turn a little and repeat. Repeat with other steak.
- 3Grill or broil as usual and serve.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Rib Eye Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 933.7
- Calories from Fat 676
- Total Fat 75.2 g
- Saturated Fat 30.6 g
- Cholesterol 231.7 mg
- Sodium 190.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 59.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning