1/2 Photos of Perfect Purple Punch
This is my variation of a punch recipe from the Better Homes & Gardens cookbook. Raspberry everything! I've made it for several parties and potlucks and always have requests for the recipe. If I don't make it people get mad! I usually double or triple it and always have extra ginger-ale on hand to pour in when it gets thick. The dry ice is optional but makes for a very cool bubbly fog effect.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put dry ice chunk in the bottom of a punch bowl.
- 2Sprinkle frozen raspberries over bottom of punch bowl.
- 3Spoon in raspberry sherbet.
- 4Mix water with frozen lemon-aid and pour over bottom of punch bowl.
- 5Pour ginger-ale down the sides of the punch bowl.
- 6Stir lightly.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Purple Punch
Serving Size: 1 (448 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.0
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 71.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 53.7 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen raspberry-lemonade concentrate