john gauntt's Note:
i was just playing around with ideas fo a great fruit smoothie today. i just grabbed a bunch of different stuff and started experimenting. this was my best creation ever.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pour all liquids (milk,and juices) into a blender.
- 2peel banana and put in the blender.
- 3cut the pear and take the seeds out.
- 4put pear and blackberries into blender.
- 5blend it up adding ice to thicken to your liking.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for perfect purple
Serving Size: 1 (401 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.8
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 34.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 31.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: