Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
i was just playing around with ideas fo a great fruit smoothie today. i just grabbed a bunch of different stuff and started experimenting. this was my best creation ever.
- 1 banana
- 1 pear
- 4 blackberries
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1⁄4 cup cranberry juice
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- pour all liquids (milk,and juices) into a blender.
- peel banana and put in the blender.
- cut the pear and take the seeds out.
- put pear and blackberries into blender.
- blend it up adding ice to thicken to your liking.
Sounds great! I'll try it soon. SUGGESTION: peel and freeze the banana, or the pear, or both, before using. Cut the pear before freezing. Bananas cut easily, even when frozen. I use frozen bananas and Trader Joe's organic soy milk as a base for summer smoothies. Always have two or three in the freezer. Yum!