Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Traditional pumpkin soup recipe with a modern twist...
Make and share this Perfect Pumpkin Soup Recipe for a Slow Cooker recipe from Food.com.
- Chop pumpkin, potatoes into decent sized pieced and roughly chop the onion.
- Place pumpkin, potatoes, onion, curry powder and stock in a large slow cooker.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for several hours until vegetables are tender. 2-3 hours on high or 4-5 hours on low
- Turn off the heat and allow to cool.
- Using a food processor or stick blender, process until smooth.
- Stir through the cream and chilli powder (if desired).
- Warm the soup through again, season to taste and serve.