Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is seriously the best pumpkin pie ever. Don't ever look anywhere else for a pumpkin pie recipe. This is the only one you will ever need!
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 2⁄3 cups large can carnation milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- Mix filling ingredients until smooth.
- Place in unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes.
- Lower temp to 350 and continue baking 35 minutes or until firm.
- Serve with whipped cream when cooled!