Chef #2036380's Note:
Use Devils' Food Cupcakes as the base of this great butter cream frosting an cake toppers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1While your cupcakes are cooling, make your frosting. Mix together sugar and butter on low-speed.
- 2Increase the speed to med. and beat for about 3 minute.
- 3Add vanilla and heavy cream, then beat on med. for another minute Add more milk if necessary. Frost cupcakes once cooled.
- 4For the pumpkin topper:.
- 5Take a Circus Peanut and cut it in half.
- 6Take one of the halves and roll in your hand until round and smooth. Using a toothpick, make vertical lines on the "pumpkin," mimicking the ridges on a pumpkin.
- 7Next, cut a piece from a green gumdrop and place on top of your pumpkin to create the stem. Place your pumpkins on top of each cupcake. The frosting will keep the pumpkin in place.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.7
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 2.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: