Recipe by Recipewrestler
These pumpkin bars are perfectly delicious!
Top Review by ~*Miss Diggy*~
These were great, and yummy! And not only did they go over well with our guests, but also with my hubby's co-workers! I did omit the nuts, cuz I didnt have any around that I am not allergic to. Thanks a bunch!
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix (reserve 1/2 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (optional)