Recipe by JoyfulCook
A delicately spiced prawn, with just that zing that brings the flavor alive, so easy to prepare. Serve with simple salads so that the prawns are the centre of attraction.
Top Review by Bergy
Lovely recipe! I did have a problem - I thought I had Sambal oelek but no way, all I had was Sambal Setan. Turned out SUPER Good. The prawns I used were Black prawns and they do not color as well as our recular ones . They taste super!
- 14 big king prawns, green (raw)
- 1 tablespoon garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek
Directions See How It's Made
- Shell raw prawns. Heat olive oil and butter in a non stick frypan, add crushed garlic clove and the sambal ulek, while still cool to allow everything to be mixed without cooking.
- Heat oil and add the prawns; stir constantly for 3-4 minutes serve with simple salads.
- This recipe does not work with pre cooked prawns.