Recipe by JoyfulCook
Its a really delicious dish with plenty of flavour, the spring onions just add that extra taste, easy to prepare and easier to eat!
Top Review by Tisme
Simple and easy with such great flavour's.
I used chives instead of spring onion, and use half mayo and half potato salad dressing (as I had some left over).
We loved this here, and DS especially really loved it, and he is taking leftover's to work......I have written in other review's if DS is a bit of a connoisseur of potato salad, and if leftover's go into a bowl for lunch next day....It must be good!
Thanks Joy, great recipe.
- 500 g potatoes, pre cooked
- 1⁄3 cup spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 egg, Boiled, Cold
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup salad cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, course black
Directions See How It's Made
- Cube potato and boil until cooked but not falling to pieces. leave to cool.
- Slice up the Spring onions thinly add to the potatoes along with seasoning.
- Mash the egg with a fork and add to the potatoes mix carefully then add the mayonnaise or salad cream to mix.
- Place in a dish and sprinkle with some paprika.
- Serve and enjoy.
- I double this recipe when we hae visitors.