1/1 Photo of Perfect Potato Salad
This is the salad I'm always asked to bring to every picnic and barbecue.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring whole potatoes to a boil in a large covered pan. Boil for 25 minutes.
- 2Drain potatoes well and peel while still warm.
- 3Quarter and dice potatoes (I dice mine a little larger then what I'd like because they break down a bit in the mixing and become the perfect size)
- 4Add potatoes to large salad bowl.
- 5Add diced celery, onion and dill pickle.
- 6Combine mayonnaise through salt in a small mixing bowl to make the perfect potato salad dressing.
- 7Stir the dressing into the potato mixture.
- 8Add chopped eggs.
- 9Stir well.
- 10Cover potato salad and place in the refrigerator for a good hour to allow the potatoes to meld with the flavors of the other ingredients. It will be worth the wait!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.2
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 151.3 mg
- Sodium 2099.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 12.7 g