24 hrs 30 mins
An easy potato salad that has a zingy sauce and always gets recipe requests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 medium red potatoes (skin on and cubed)
- 4 -5 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise (reg or light but not salad dressing)
- 2/3 cup sour cream (regular or light)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar or 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- salt and pepper
- 1Put the potatoes in a pan and cover with water. Cover and bring to a boil; cook until tender for about 15- 20 minutes.
- 2Drain and cool potatoes. Put in a bowl with the eggs.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients together; pour over potatoes and eggs and mix throughly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours but highly recommend overnight so flavors blend.
- 4**To serve place salad in pretty glass lettuce lined bowl. Garnish with additional egg slices and sprinkle with paprika.**.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.0
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 125.8 mg
- Sodium 381.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: