Recipe by Tee Lee
Quick and easy in the crockpot. A juicy roast with potatoes, carrots and onions. I like to thicken the pan juices with cornstarch to make a tasty gravy to serve with this meal.
- 2 lbs beef roast
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 1⁄2 cups baby carrots
- 1 large onion, quartered and pulled apart
- 1 1⁄2 cups beef broth
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope dry vegetable soup mix (I use Knorr)
- Place roast into crockpot and surround with vegetables.
- Combine beef broth and vegetable soup mix, then add to crockpot.
- Cover and cook on LOW 6-8 hours or HIGH 3-4 hours.