- 4 lbs pork chops
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Season pork chops on both sides.
- heat butter in deep frying pan, brown chops on both sides over med-high heat. (you may have to do this 2 chops at a time).
- place all chops back in pan, cover with apple juice and water. (you can do all water, or all apple juice instead).making sure there is always liquid covering chops.
- reduce heat to minimum and simmer for 3-5 hours.
- best served with rice, try using the leftover juice on your rice.