Recipe by Tamaralee620
This is one of my large family's very favorite and often ordered from my catering customers too! I never liked pork chops because they were always dry to me until I started making them like this-- no other way for me now. This can be easily doubled, tripled and on and on!
- 6 pork chops
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Add salt and pepper to bread crumbs.
- Beat egg and add milk.
- Dip chops in egg mixture and coat with bread crumbs.
- Brown chops on both side in about 1/2 inch of oil in a skillet.
- Place chops in a baking pan or dish, they can overlap slightly.
- Pour the boiling water around the pork chops, not over the tops, just so it surrounds them.
- Quickly cover the dish with lid or foil and bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Remove the lid/foil and bake another 15 minutes.