Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Full of flavor and pork chops are fork tender.
- 1 1⁄2 cups oil
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Mix all ingredients and place aside.
- Place pork chops into shallow pan and pour marinade over chops.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Grill or bake pork chops.
Great marinade. I tweaked it a little. I skipped the worcestershire sauce, added 1 chopped green onion and some grated fresj ginger. It was amazing. We put it all in a ziploc bag with the pork chop and freeze it, then when we go camping, they slowly thaw and we cook them on the grill.
This is a really good marinade. Had pork chops about an inch thick and marinaded for 24 hours. Grilled the chops and they were juicy and tender. This is a definate make again and thumbs up keeper. Next time will add extra garlic just as a matter of personal taste. Thanks so much for posting.
Great marinade! 4 giant pork chops, made as written. Made for Let's P*A*R*T*Y 12/10