Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great to go with your roast beef dinner. I hate to have a roast beef dinner without them. This recipe has never failed me. My family loves to drizzle gravy over these nice light pop-overs. This recipe came from the Laura Secord Cook Book.
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Put 1/2 tsp beef drippings or cooking oil into 8 medium sized muffin cups.
- Put muffin tray in oven to get hot.
- Blend together the flour and salt and set aside.
- Beat together with electric mixer eggs, milk and the 1 tbsp of beef drippings or melted butter.
- Add flour mixture and beat for 2 minutes.
- Laddle batter into prepared muffin tray.
- Bake in 450 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.