donna in niagara falls's Note:
This is a great to go with your roast beef dinner. I hate to have a roast beef dinner without them. This recipe has never failed me. My family loves to drizzle gravy over these nice light pop-overs. This recipe came from the Laura Secord Cook Book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Put 1/2 tsp beef drippings or cooking oil into 8 medium sized muffin cups.
- 3Put muffin tray in oven to get hot.
- 4Blend together the flour and salt and set aside.
- 5Beat together with electric mixer eggs, milk and the 1 tbsp of beef drippings or melted butter.
- 6Add flour mixture and beat for 2 minutes.
- 7Laddle batter into prepared muffin tray.
- 8Bake in 450 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Popovers
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.7
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 57.1 mg
- Sodium 178.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: