1/2 Photos of Perfect Popcorn
Bay Laurel's Note:
My family has been making this since I can remember. We all make it a little different and of course the toppings are adjusted to preference. I offically vote myself as the best popcorn popper in the family and I truely doubt there will be much argument. You just need the bare necessities to make this and once you do..forget about that microwave stuff.. ENJOY!!
My Private Note
big bat ...
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Place a large pot on burner and turn on HIGH.
- 22. In the large pot, pour in oil and popcorn.
- 33. Place lid on top of pot and shake back and forth gently a few times.
- 44. When you hear the first pop, begin shaking vigorously.
- 55. As the pot fills to the top with popped popcorn, turn off burner and remove.
- 66. Pour into one or two large empty bowl depending on how big they are.
- 77. Coat with salt, parmesean cheese, and nutritional yeast flakes to your taste preference.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.4
- Calories from Fat 532
- Total Fat 59.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 3691.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 14.0 g