Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
My family has been making this since I can remember. We all make it a little different and of course the toppings are adjusted to preference. I offically vote myself as the best popcorn popper in the family and I truely doubt there will be much argument. You just need the bare necessities to make this and once you do..forget about that microwave stuff.. ENJOY!!
- 1. Place a large pot on burner and turn on HIGH.
- 2. In the large pot, pour in oil and popcorn.
- 3. Place lid on top of pot and shake back and forth gently a few times.
- 4. When you hear the first pop, begin shaking vigorously.
- 5. As the pot fills to the top with popped popcorn, turn off burner and remove.
- 6. Pour into one or two large empty bowl depending on how big they are.
- 7. Coat with salt, parmesean cheese, and nutritional yeast flakes to your taste preference.
love the brewer's yeast and parmesean. Next time though I will use less salt. 1 cup of oil was perfect Bay. Dave's gonna love it!