Recipe by Scooter McGee
Why order Fast Food or Take Out Pizza EVER again? Make this during the week and always have pizza on hand for the big game, a friendly get-together, and impress that special someone that YOU make your own pizza With this simple to make and easy to prepare pizza dough YOU will be the hit of the next party!!
Top Review by Bonnie G #2
Wanted to make Stromboli Ring for supper for something a little different and wanted a pizza crust instead of bread roll - this worked like a charm,. I divided the dough in half as there is only 2 of us and froze the 2nd half, worked like a charm. Easy to roll out, and the perfect texture, I did add a teaspoon of italian seasoning to the dough when placing in the ABM. So nice to have a recipe that lets the ABM do all the work. Made for Spring PAC 2014
- 3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (3/4 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (Melted)
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine All Dry Ingredients---.
- Pour water and melted butter into bread machine, pour dry ingredients.
- next, close machine and run standard dough cycle. Once cycle.
- completes. Remove dough, divide into 2 portions and place in lightly.
- oiled or sprayed 1 gallon Zip Lock bag. Place dough in the.
- refrigerator and be ready for pizza anytime!---Good in fridge for 3-4.