Prep time doesn't include freezing time. If you use the orange-pineapple juice, they will taste more like OJ pops than pineapple. I prefer pineapple juice only.
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup canned crushed pineapple (packed in its own juice instead of packed in syrup)
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pineapple concentrate, thawed (or orange-pineapple juice)
- Drain the can of crushed pineapple so all the juice runs out.
- Put all the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and mix them together.
- Spoon the mixture into the paper cups. Fill them almost to the top.
- Stretch a small piece of plastic wrap across the top of each cup.
- Using the Popsicle stick, poke a hole in the plastic wrap. Stand the stick straight up in the center of the cup.
- Put the cups in the freezer until the mixture is frozen solid.
- Remove the plastic wrap and peel away the paper cup. You'll have pineapple pops to eat and share!
- If you like, you can make this recipe using plastic Popsicle molds instead of the paper cups and Popsicle sticks. I always have such a hard time getting them out the holders though.