Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This was handed down from my DH's Grandmamma, and is staple fare at all our gatherings.Buy the cheese in a block at the Deli counter.
- 1 lb American cheese, grated
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 8 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Grate the cheese and put in a food processor, add the jar of pimientos, including their juice.
- Mix the sugar, vinegar and mayonnaise together and microwave for 1 minute.
- Pour this into the processor and blend until thick and creamy.