Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A friend shared this recipe with me. It makes a simple but good cheese spread for crackers or sandwiches.
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 drops hot sauce
- Place pimentos with juice into a bowl.
- Mash with a fork to break up pimentos a little.
- Stir in cheese, mayo, hot sauce, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix until well combined.
OMG !!! This is a delicious recipe. I didn't even add any salt and pepper just tabasco. It was a snap to mix together and great on flat bread crisps. Thank you for the recipe.