I would like to consider this my perfect pie crust. After probably a million bad pie crusts making a million bad pies I finally did it! I made a tender and crispy pie crust. I hope you like it. ENJOY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cubed the crisco and butter into small pieces.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, with a hand mixer, beat the flour and salt together on lower speed for about 30 seconds.
- 3Add the crisco and butter and beat on medium until the mixture becomes meally.
- 4Stir together the water, vinegar, and vanilla (optional).
- 5Pour in the water slowly until the dough comes together.
- 6Pour dough out onto plastic wrap and wrap.
- 7Refringerate for at least 30 minutes or up to over night.
- 8Use as needed.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Pie Crust
Serving Size: 1 (951 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4533.1
- Calories from Fat 2764
- Total Fat 307.1 g
- Saturated Fat 133.2 g
- Cholesterol 265.5 mg
- Sodium 2664.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 381.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 52.1 g