Recipe by dianab103
If you like pesto and cheese, there's no doubt you'll LOVE this sandwich. Perfection.
- 1 slice sourdough bread
- 1 -2 tablespoon pesto sauce
- 2 slices brie cheese
- 2 slices turkey breast
- 1 slice onion
Directions See How It's Made
- On your slice of bread, spread your brie out evenly. It should spread very easily if it is at room temperature. If you do not like brie, as many don't, use a different cheese, thinly sliced or grated.
- On top of the brie, spread an even layer of pesto.
- Put it in a toaster oven or regular oven until the bread is crisp and the cheese is warm and slightly melted. (About a minute or two).
- Lay a layer of thinly sliced onions on top after toasting your bread.
- Place the turkey on top of that.