Chef #692502's Note:
If you like pesto and cheese, there's no doubt you'll LOVE this sandwich. Perfection.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On your slice of bread, spread your brie out evenly. It should spread very easily if it is at room temperature. If you do not like brie, as many don't, use a different cheese, thinly sliced or grated.
- 2On top of the brie, spread an even layer of pesto.
- 3Put it in a toaster oven or regular oven until the bread is crisp and the cheese is warm and slightly melted. (About a minute or two).
- 4Lay a layer of thinly sliced onions on top after toasting your bread.
- 5Place the turkey on top of that.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Pesto & Protein Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.2
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 390.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: